- Take nothing for granted, ever. You never know when you could lose it
- Put your family first – always. For me, there is nothing more important than your health and the well-being of your family members
- Tell people you love them, often. It doesn’t grow tired, don’t listen to the people who say you shouldn’t tell people that “you love them” too often. That’s just stupid. Tell everyone that is close to you that you love them as OFTEN as you want – trust me, it will never be enough
- Work is important but being with loved ones is more important and if you don’t think that, I am afraid to say that something is definitely wrong with your life values
- Cherish the time you have and make it count
- Love your life, you only get one so make the most of it
I am not saying you can’t have bad days or live in some sort of bubble where life is peachy and nothing bad happens. What I am saying is bad things do and will happen when you least expect it, so by being a better person now, you won’t ever have to feel regretful for not having said “I love you” to the people that matter most.