So I am going to come right out and say that I know I didn’t update with an edit yesterday and that is because I have spent way too much time trying to perfect this Warp tool technique.
I am going to show you an unfinished edit that I’ve been working on, and while it may not look like much right now, it’s a lot more involved than the other pieces I’ve been creating lately.
I am going to turn this:
Into something that looks like this:
My current image looks quite different from this one, and there are several reasons for that because the tutorial is two years old, and half the assets used are no longer available! So I had to improvise.
Here’s a little peek of what I’ve done so far. As you can see the background image is very different from the one in the pic above, but I actually love this process. I am almost done, and the finished manip will be up tomorrow with the tutorial details.